RAMBLINGS - As I have said, I believe I am a healer/teacher. The thing is I have no students. Or so I thought. Now I have only felt this healer/teacher thing for maybe 6 months tops. Good thing because if I had known this for years, I would feel awful. When one asks in prayer for things, you have to be ready to receive an answer. I was and low and behold, in asking for wisdom I was granted an avalanche of knowledge. First, I was given some insight to Krys's problems. Second i was given insight into Deb's me first, I gave up everything feelings, and third I was given my students. You see, I have been living with my student spirits my whole life and didn't know it. Both Krys and Deb possess anger. My teachings are to eliminate negative feelings. Bingo. Now how I am to go about doing this, I do not yet know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home