Thursday, November 09, 2006

DREAMS - I came into work and I was dressed down in a t-shirt and jeans. It was a Thursday, and everyone else was dressed as they would normally. I told people that it was my Friday and that I was off tomorrow. I went to get a cup of coffee and when I poured it I noticed the coffee maker was a mess. I looked and saw the filter had got scrunched up causing the coffee to not process properly. I asked if anyone was familiar with the cone shaped filters and explained the proper way to put them into the pot. I went back to my desk and began looking through some stuff that i was going to do for Kurt because he was out. I heard Al ask Bill where we stood on AIG (which was what I had just begun to look at). I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home