So one has to ask oneself, why do this? Why create something no one will ever read? I guess because what I should have written long ago was a book. There is just way too much stuff that no one in the family knows about me that should be put on paper. If I did this via a book on a CD, then one day CD's will become obsolete and I will just have wasted my time. Now this sort of blog will be made up of a few different things, not always the same type posted each day. Those prefaced with HISTORY is exactly that. Things about my or family past that limited people know. DREAMS will be any dreams I remember from the night before. I used to record them many years ago. No attempt at deciphering will be done. BELIEFS will be the spiritual side of me. RAMBLES will be whats going on in my head,life etc. The web address will be on a card in my wallet, that may or not be found when I have left this earth for another place. Will I let people know about this blog? Maybe. Of course this is meaningless to anyone who knows me as Aram Aandahl is a pen name from 35 years ago. More about that on another day when I have nothing to write. For now this will suffice for day 1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home