DREAMS - I was at work and I noticed Al (my boss) had showed up. He motioned for me to come into an office with him (we are going through a period of layoffs at work and sooner or later we will all be gone). I brought my plastic axe with me ( I have kept an executioners plastic axe at work waiting for my turn). Al said he was sorry this had to happen and asked if I would consider working at the company if there was another job I was qualified for and if the pay was right. I said I would consider that but I doubted that anything would be available. He asked if I would work outside. I said yes. He then said there was a job that I could do. It would be to maintain an outdoor courtyard outside the building. He took me outside to show me what I would have to take care of. It wasn't very big and there was an urn with flowers in it that I liked. Around the base of the plants it said Magna in script. He was happy I would do this job. and we left it at that. Bill and I walked back to my desk. I was going to call Debby and tell her, but there was a call about a problem with the system that I needed to look into. Some job had not run in 11 months and was trying to run now. I was looking into the problem when I woke up. (in reality there is no courtyard in the building where I work). There was also a fourth person in the room with us when Al was talking to me. I didn't know who that was. There was also a man outside in the courtyard. He had a bunch of boxes with bandsaws in them.
RAMBLES - Today is the third day in a row that I have woken up at exactly 3:48 AM without an alarm. This has never happened before to my recollection.
RAMBLES - Today is the third day in a row that I have woken up at exactly 3:48 AM without an alarm. This has never happened before to my recollection.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home