Sunday, November 12, 2006

DREAMS - 1) was riding with Tony in his car and we turned around a corner and hit a tree trunk that looked like it had been uprooted from a storm. We did not hit it hard but the car fell backwards landed on its roof and then rolled onto its side. I opened the door and climbed out. There was no damage to the car. 2) I was at a strip club and some guy was coming out from under a table to join the girl on a stage. I didn't see them because I was looking through a box of stamps. At the end the man got two sets of gold colored coins. I said I would rather have the set i found in the box which was from the Philippines. I asked him how much his entertainment cost. I said it cost me $79 for the stamps. 3) I was walking down a street and saw a stalled car in the middle of the street. I climbed into the car and all of a sudden it began to move. There was a erson pushing it. I moved behind the wheel and steered it towards the curb in back of a pickup truck that had a dead cat in it. The man who was oriental got into his car. I walked next to him and said it wasn't my car, but I wanted to get it out of the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home